Prep time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Cook time: n/a
- 225g 72% Ombar Chocolate
- 5 tbsp (70g) coconut oil, melted (for the chocolate mixture)
- 125g natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp (42g) coconut oil, melted (for the peanut butter mixture)
- 8 tsp vegan raspberry jam
Prepare 8 silicone muffin cups or paper cupcakes liners.
- Chop the chocolate and place into a heatproof bowl, add the 70g of coconut oil.
- Set the bowl over a saucepan with simmering water. Melt the chocolate completely, turn the heat off, leave the bowl on the pot to keep the chocolate warm and melted.
- In a separate bowl mix together peanut butter with the remaining coconut oil.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1-2 tablespoons of melted chocolate and place in the freezer for 15 minutes, until set. Pour 1-2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture to each cup and place in the freezer for another 15 minutes. Then, place a teaspoon of jam in each and place back in the freezer. Finally, pour another portion of melted chocolate on the top of the jam layer. Place in the fridge until set.